Ideas on Applying Thai Elements in Your Garden
You just came from the Land of Smiles and realised that the souvenirs are not enough to reminisce your experiences there. Why not make these memories tangible through a major overhauling of your home garden? This would be a fun way of remodelling your patch's design by incorporating your knowledge regarding Thai elements into it. Here are some points you can consider:
- A Thai garden is characterised by its aromatic and relaxing features. Thus, it is only important that you choose the appropriate plants for the plan. For herbs, look for lemon grass. See to it that you have this in every crevice and corner of the lawn. This will not only provide you a good supply for your home-cooked dishes but also a sweet-smelling abode, especially during night time. Another suggestion would be the Bai horapa. You can place them together with the lemon grass to have contrast.
- The tree called the Kaffir lime is recommended if you are into baking fish cakes and making soups. It has remarkable leaves which seem to have a double appearance. Mango trees would also look attractive in the yard since their shade can give you the ventilation and shelter you need when staying outdoors.
- The natives of this country love spices. Grow chilli peppers. Through these you can have tastier and spicier dishes. Also have the red, orange, and yellow ones since these can neutralise the green view.
- Other important elements are fish tail ferns. These are appropriate to those residences whose main problem is the heat since these add shade. There are low-maintenance ones you can choose from, like Nephrolrpis falcata. Combine these with the Song of India and Foxtail Palms to ultimately have that lush look.
- One feature to have is to acquire sprinkler and irrigation systems. These are commonly used in Chonburi, Pattaya, and Rayong regions. You can choose to install overground and underground tanks, rain sensors, and a variety of board set ups.
But before we expand on that, take a look at some of these links we have collected for any of your holiday trip troubles.
These are just some ideas you can follow. With creativity, you will surely achieve your goal.